The name of this yacht was made focusing in the main goal of its owners that is connecting to its guests with the blue spirit of the Galapagos Islands while enjoying very cozy and comfortable cabins and great service!
Limited 16 guests
Length: 31.70 meter / 104 foot
Beam: 6.7 meter / 22 feet
Speed: 12 knots
Crew: 9 members + 1 instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide (for dive departures) OR 1 bilingual naturalist guide (for naturalist departures)
*Private bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin and vanity)
*Locker and drawers
Solo travelers are allowed to book a Twin cabin on sharing basis. The Stateroom will be shared with another traveler of the same gender.
A fuel surcharge may apply in case of a drastic increase in Ecuador’s fuel price
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority.
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureDepends on Itinerary/ Return: Depends on Itinerary
1: A (8 Days / 7 Nights) Day 1 - Wednesday: Baltra airport / Santa Cruz: Highlands & Twins
Day 2 - Thursday: Marchena Island: Espejo Point & Mejia Point
Day 3 – Friday: Wolf Island: La Banana, Shark Bay Point, La Ventana Islet & El Derrumbe.
Day 4 - Saturday: Darwin Island: El Arco & El Arenal
Day 5 - Sunday: Wolf Island: El Derrumbe, Shark Bay Point, La Ventana Islet &. La Banana.
Day 6 – Monday: Fernandina Island: Douglas Cave / Isabela Island: Vicente Roca Point.
Day 7 – Tuesday: Santiago Island: Cousin Rock / Bartholomew Island: Land visit
Day 8 – Wednesday: Baltra airport
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- Cabin with private facilities, accommodation
- All meals, water, coffee and tea (including one soft drink during lunch and a glass of national brands of wine, during dinner)
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking dive masters/naturalist guides, licensed by the National Park
- Filled tanks, weights, weight belt, up to four dives per day on 5.5 days for 7-night cruise (night dives optional)
- Land excursions.
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport-yacht-airport transfers if the national flight has been booked through us, on the same departure dates)
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets (rates are subject to change until issuing the air ticket)* Note: For those passengers who choose not to purchase their Quito – Galapagos – Quito air tickets with us, an additional fee could be charged to the cruise's price. Please, ask us if apply or not to this cruise.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Transfers to and from Quito’s airport*
- EcoGal Fee Lobito (Depending of the cruise) $ 5 USD per person, per way
- Entrance Fee Galapagos National Park (subject to change)
- Transit Card (subject to change) $ 20 USD per person
- Airport transfers in Galapagos (only included if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on the scheduled cruise dates. *If your arrival/departure is different than our scheduled cruise flights, the shuttle service is not included)
- Wetsuit rental
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses
- Other services not specified in the program
- Crew and guide tips.
- For divers: Hyperbaric chamber fee (USD 35 pp); ), gratuities to guides and crew, purchases at the bar and store, Nitrox USD 150 per week (subject to change), dive gear equipment rentals, camera equipment. Extra courses scheduled on board.