The Mary Anne is the perfect ship for sail’s lovers. This imposing and unique (3 mast) motor sailor cruising is your opportunity to enjoy the enchanted islands with diversified programs covering the East & West part of the islands. Ready for surpass your expectations?
Easy – Moderate
Limited 16 guests
Length: 66 meter / 216 foot
Beam: 8 meter / 26 feet
Speed: 8 to 12 knots
Crew: 8 members + 1 bilingual naturalist guide
*110v & 22ov Electricity point in cabin
*Safe deposit box
*TV/DVD – Communal
*Emergency Satellite Phone
*Wetsuits for hire (request in advance)
Solo travelers are allowed to book a single cabin without supplement according availability.
A fuel surcharge may apply in case of a drastic increase in Ecuador’s fuel price
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority.
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureDepends on Itinerary/ Return: Depends on Itinerary
1: EAST ISLANDS (8 Days / 7 Nights)
- Day 1 - Saturday: Baltra airport / Santa Cruz Island: Black Turtle Cove
- Day 2 - Sunday: Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay & Prince Philip’s Steps
- Day 3 - Monday: Bartholomew Island / Chinese Hat Islet
- Day 4 - Tuesday: Rabida Island / Santa Cruz Island: Dragon Hill
- Day 5 - Wednesday: Santa Cruz Island: Highlands & Charles Darwin Station
- Day 6 - Thursday: South Plaza Island / Santa Fe Island
- Day 7 - Friday: Española Island: Suarez Point, Gardney Bay & Osborn Islets
- Day 8 - Saturday: Santa Cruz Island: Twin Craters / Baltra airport
2: WEST ISLANDS (8 Days / 7 Nights)
- Day 1 - Saturday: Baltra airport / Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station
- Day 2 - Sunday: Floreana Island: Cormorant Point, Devil’s Crown & Post Office Bay
- Day 3 - Monday: Floreana Island: Black Beach, Asylum of Peace & Pacific Ocean cruising open sea
- Day 4 - Tuesday: Isabela Island: Moreno Point & Urbina Bay
- Day 5 - Wednesday: Isabela Island: Tagus Cove / Fernandina Island: Espinosa Point
- Day 6 - Thursday: Santiago Island: Egas Port, Espumilla Beach & Buccaneer Cove
- Day 7 - Friday: Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay / North Seymour Island
- Day 8 - Saturday: Mosquera Islet / Baltra airport
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- Programmed visits to the islands with a certified English-speaking naturalist guide
- On board accommodations
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- All meals on board; unlimited coffee, tea, water and natural juices
- Private transport and ferry for all Galapagos transfers
- Courtesy: Travel assistant card.
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets (rates are subject to change until issuing the air ticket).* Note: For those passengers who choose not to purchase their Quito – Galapagos – Quito air tickets with us, an additional fee could be charged to the cruise's price. Please, ask us if apply or not to this cruise.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Transfers to and from Quito’s airport*
- EcoGal Fee Lobito (Depending of the cruise) $ 5 USD per person, per way
- Entrance Fee Galapagos National Park (subject to change)
- Transit Card (subject to change) $ 20 USD per person
- Wet suit rental fee (pay on board in cash – depending of the cruise)
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses
- Other services not specified in the program
- Crew and guide tips.