Look for a cruise that offers you more intimate nature experience while enjoy all planned excursion in comfortable cabin & social areas. Your answer is Odyssey!
5 & 6 days
Easy – Moderate
Limited 16 guests
Length: 41 meter / 135 foot
Beam: 8 meter / 26 feet
Speed: 10 knots
Crew: 9 members + 1 bilingual naturalist guide
*6 double cabins, 2 suites, 1 single
*110v Electricity point in cabin
*Safe deposit box
*TV/DVD – Communal
*Wetsuits for hire
Solo travelers are allowed to book an Ocean View Stateroom (Twin) on sharing basis. The Stateroom will be shared with another traveler of the same gender.
A fuel surcharge may apply in case of a drastic increase in Ecuador’s fuel price
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority.
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureDepends on Itinerary/ Return: Depends on Itinerary
1: A (6 Days / 5 Nights)
- Day 1 - Tuesday: San Cristobal airport / San Cristobal Island: Cerro Colorado & Puerto Chino Beach
- Day 2 - Wednesday: Española Island: Suarez Point & Gardney Bay
- Day 3 - Thursday: Floreana Island: Cormorant Point, Devil’s Crown, Baroness Lookout & Post Office Bay
- Day 4 - Friday: Santa Fe Island / South Plaza Island
- Day 5 - Saturday: North Seymour Island / Santa Cruz Island: Bachas Beach
- Day 6 – Sunday: Mosquera Islet / Baltra airport
2: B (5 Days / 4 Nights)
- Day 1 - Sunday: Baltra airport / Santa Cruz Island: Dragon Hill
- Day 2 - Monday: Rabida Island / Chinese Hat Islet
- Day 3 - Tuesday: Genovesa Island: Prince Philip’s Steps & Darwin Bay
- Day 4 - Wednesday: Bartholomew Island / Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
- Day 5 - Thursday: Santa Cruz Island: Highlands / Baltra airport
3: C (6 Days / 5 Nights)
- Day 1 - Thursday: Baltra airport / Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station
- Day 2 - Friday: Isabela Island: White Tipped Reef Shark Canal, Sierra Negra Volcano & Wetlands
- Day 3 - Saturday: Isabela Island: Moreno Point & Elizabeth Bay
- Day 4 - Sunday: Fernandina Island: Espinosa Point / Isabela Island: Tagus Cove
- Day 5 - Monday: Santiago Island: Buccaneer Cove, Espumilla Beach & Egas Port,
- Day 6 - Tuesday: Lobos Island / San Cristobal airport
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- Lodging on board in a cabin with private facilities
- All meals, water, coffee and tea.
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary (itinerary subject to change) with English speaking naturalist guide
- Shared shuttle transfer to Quito or Guayaquil airport *only departure transfer (included only if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on our scheduled departure cruise dates)**
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport-yacht-airport transfers are only guaranteed if the flight has been booked through us)
- Snorkeling gear (masks, flippers and snorkel) and use of kayaks at designated sites.
- Courtesy: Travel assistant card.
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets (rates are subject to change until issuing the air ticket).* Note: For those passengers who choose not to purchase their Quito – Galapagos – Quito air tickets with us, an additional fee could be charged to the cruise's price. Please, ask us if apply or not to this cruise.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Transfers to and from Quito’s airport*
- EcoGal Fee Lobito (Depending of the cruise) $ 5 USD per person, per way
- Entrance Fee Galapagos National Park (subject to change)
- Transit Card (subject to change) $ 20 USD per person
- Airport transfers in Galapagos (only included if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on the scheduled cruise dates. * If your arrival/departure is different than our scheduled cruise flights, the shuttle service is not included)
- Wetsuit rental
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses
- Other services not specified in the program
- Crew and guide tips.