A perfect option for divers and adventure lovers of all ages! This yacht offers expert diving instructors/naturalist guides will accompany you on your journey to discovering the unique Galapagos Islands.
Limited 16 guests
Length: 26 meter / 85 foot
Beam: 5.5 meter / 18 feet
Speed: 9 knots
Crew: 8 members + 1 instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide (for dive departures) OR 1 bilingual naturalist guide (for naturalist departures)
*Private bathroom for each cabin
*110v Electricity point in cabin
*Safe deposit box
*TV/DVD – Communal
*Emergency Satellite Phone
Solo travelers are allowed to book a Twin cabin on sharing basis. The Stateroom will be shared with another traveler of the same gender.
A fuel surcharge may apply in case of a drastic increase in Ecuador’s fuel price
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority.
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureDepends on Itinerary/ Return: Depends on Itinerary
1: A (8 Days / 7 Nights) Day 1 - Tuesday: Baltra airport / Baltra North East (Check out dive)
Day 2 - Wednesday: Bartholomew Island (1 Dive) / Cousin’s Rock (2 Dives)
Day 3 – Thursday: Wolf Island (AM: 2 Dives & PM: 2 Dives)
Day 4 - Friday: Darwin Island (AM: 2 Dives & PM: 2 Dives)
Day 5 - Saturday: Wolf Island (AM & PM: 3 Dives)
Day 6 – Sunday: Isabela Island: Vicente Roca Point (1 Dive) / Fernandina Island: Cape Douglas (1 Dive)
Day 7 – Monday: Roca Blanca (1 Dive) / Pinzon Island (1 Dive) / Santa Cruz Island: Puerto Ayora
Day 8 – Tuesday: Santa Cruz Island: Highlands / Baltra airport
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- Lodging on board in a cabin with private facilities
- All meals, water, coffee and tea.
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary (itinerary subject to change) with English speaking naturalist guide
- Shared shuttle transfer to Quito or Guayaquil airport *only departure transfer (included only if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on our scheduled departure cruise dates)**
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport-yacht-airport transfers are only guaranteed if the flight has been booked through us)
- Snorkeling gear (masks, flippers and snorkel) and use of kayaks at designated sites.
- Diving equipment: 2L Tanks for enriched air; Weights; Belts; Scuba safety equipment (Personal Marine rescue GPS, Storm whistle, Diving beacon, Surface marker tube); Towels provided.
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets (rates are subject to change until issuing the air ticket)* Note: For those passengers who choose not to purchase their Quito – Galapagos – Quito air tickets with us, an additional fee could be charged to the cruise's price. Please, ask us if apply or not to this cruise.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Transfers to and from Quito’s airport*
- EcoGal Fee Lobito (Depending of the cruise) $ 5 USD per person, per way
- Entrance Fee Galapagos National Park (subject to change)
- Transit Card (subject to change) $ 20 USD per person
- Airport transfers in Galapagos (only included if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on the scheduled cruise dates. *If your arrival/departure is different than our scheduled cruise flights, the shuttle service is not included)
- Wetsuit rental
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses
- Other services not specified in the program
- Crew and guide tips.
- For divers: Hyperbaric chamber fee (USD 35 pp); Full dive equipment rental (BCD, regulator, mask, fins, 7mm wetsuits, hoods, gloves, boots, dive computer, torch); Nitrox (USD 150 pp); Soft and alcoholic drinks; Tips; Travel insurance (Medical coverage, Trip cancellation & Dive Accident insurance) and other items of personal nature.