Napo Cultural Center
Disconnect from the technology and venture into the amazing wildlife of the Yasuni National Park, a natural destination considered one of the most biodiversity in the world for what has been scientifically termed as “Pleistocene Refuge”.
All year round
Limited 16 guests
Welcome to Coca – Transfer to Napo Cultural Center
Discover the jungle
Meet the Kichwa community
Guayusada ritual – Transfer to Coca
If you would like to opt for a personalized tour and make changes to the itinerary to emphasize activities of your interest, please contact us. It will be a pleasure to organize a private journey for you and your companions.
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureFrancisco de Orellana (El Coca)/ Return: Francisco de Orellana (El Coca)
Day 1: Welcome to Coca – Transfer a la Napo Cultural Center
Day 2: Discover the jungle
Day 3: Meet the Kichwa community
Day 4: Guayusada ritual - Transfer to Coca
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- River transportation Coca - Lodge – Coca
- Accommodation at the Napo Cultural Center.
- All meals according program
- Entrance: Yasuni National Park and the parrot clay lick.
- Native Guide.
- Rain Poncho and Rubber Boots.
- All activities included in the itinerary.
- Courtesy: Four days of travel assistant card.
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets*
- Single supplement.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Laundry and internet
- Data plan: 2000MB*
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Anything not specified in the tour description.