Napo Wildlife Center
Disconnect from the technology and venture into the amazing wildlife of the Yasuni National Park, a natural destination considered one of the most biodiversity in the world for what has been scientifically termed as “Pleistocene Refuge”.
All year round
Limited 16 guests
Day 1: Welcome to Coca – Transfer to Napo Wildlife Center
Día 2: Parrot clay licks – Kichwa Añangu community
Día 3: Observation Tower – jungle hike
Día 4: Transfer to Coca
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureFrancisco de Orellana (El Coca)/ Return: Francisco de Orellana (El Coca)
Day 1: Bienvenidos al Coca – Transfer a la Napo Cultural Center
Day 2: Parrot clay licks – Kichwa Añangu community
Day 3: Observation Tower – jungle hike
Day 4: Transfer to Coca
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- River transportation Coca – Napo Wildlife Center – Coca
- Accommodation at Napo Wildlife Center
- All meals according program
- Entrance: Yasuni National Park and the parrot clay lick.
- Guided Excursions Bilingual English/Spanish
- All activities included in the itinerary.
- Courtesy: Four days of travel assistant card.
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets*
- Single supplement.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Laundry and internet
- Data plan: 2000MB*
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Anything not specified in the tour description.