Santa Cruz II
Combine adventure, expedition and comfort in the Galapagos Islands! This vessel was conceived for operations in remote areas, our state-of-the-art expedition vessel affords the perfect infrastructure for Galapagos exploration. At just over 70 metres long, the generous, 5-deck craft holds 50 cabins for 90 guests and features ample, luxury-sized social areas indoors and out.
5 & 7 days
Easy – Moderate
Limited 90 guests
Length: 72 meter / 235 feet
Beam: 13 meter / 43 feet
Speed: 11 knots
Crew: 68 members
*Number of cabins: 50 different double / twin cabins offer a variety of levels of comfort and amenities.
*110v Electricity point in cabin
*Safe deposit box
*Emergency Satellite Phone
*Wetsuits for hire
*Medical officer and fully equipped infirmary
A fuel surcharge may apply in case of a drastic increase in Ecuador’s fuel price
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority.
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureDepends on Itinerary/ Return: Depends on Itinerary
1: West Islands (5 Days / 4 Nights)
- Day 1 - Thursday: Baltra airport / Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill
- Day 2 - Friday: Isabela Island: Vicente Roca Point / Fernandina Island: Espinosa Point
- Day 3 - Saturday: Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station & Optional activities
- Day 4 - Sunday: Floreana Island: Baroness Lookout, Post Office Bay, Cormorant Point, & Champion Islet
- Day 5 - Monday: Baltra airport
2: North Islands (5 Days / 4 Nights)
- Day 1 - Monday: Baltra airport / Santa Cruz Island: Bachas Beach
- Day 2 - Tuesday: Santiago Island: Buccaneer Cove & Egas Port
- Day 3 - Wednesday: Rabida Island: Red Beach / Bartholomew Island
- Day 4 - Thursday: Genovesa Island: Prince Philip’s Steps & Darwin Bay
- Day 5 - Friday: Santa Cruz Island: Breeding Center / Baltra airport
3: East Islands (7 Days / 6 Nights)
- Day 1 - Friday: Baltra airport / Mosquera Islet
- Day 2 - Saturday: San Cristobal Island: Interpretation Center & Pitt Point
- Day 3 - Sunday: Santa Fe Island / South Plazas Island
- Day 4 - Monday: Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station & Optional activities
- Day 5 - Tuesday: Española Island: Suarez Point, Gardney Bay & Osborn Islet
- Day 6 - Wednesday: Eden Islot / North Seymour Island
- Day 7 - Thursday: Baltra airport
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- Transfer in/out to Galapagos airports.
- Travel assistance airport (Passengers who travel the same dates cruise and have booked the air tickets through Galapagos cruise operator)
- Lodging on board in a cabin with private facilities
- All meals on board
- Certified English-speaking naturalist guide
- Programmed visits to the islands and optional activities
- Snorkeling equipment
- Glass bottom boat
- Medical consultation 24/7
- Courtesy: Travel assistant card.
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets (rates are subject to change until issuing the air ticket).* Note: For those passengers who choose not to purchase their Quito – Galapagos – Quito air tickets with us, an additional fee could be charged to the cruise's price. Please, ask us if apply or not to this cruise.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Transfers to and from Quito’s airport*
- EcoGal Fee Lobito (Depending of the cruise) $ 5 USD per person, per way
- Entrance Fee Galapagos National Park (subject to change)
- Transit Card (subject to change) $ 20 USD per person
- Airport transfers in Galapagos (only included if the Galapagos flight has been booked through us on the scheduled cruise dates. * If your arrival/departure is different than our scheduled cruise flights, the shuttle service is not included)
- Wetsuit rental
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses
- Internet service and Satellite telephone calls (Intermittent service)
- Other services not specified in the program