Women to women
Join to local women to learn about their lifestyle
The plus of this tour is that you will not only visit sublime places like Tintoreras in Isabela Island where will observe the famous Galapagos penguins and the white-tip reef shark, you will also visit a women project created to have a better lifestyle.
Andes, Galapagos, Amazon
All year round
Easy – Medium
Limited 16 guests
Day 1: Start a new chapter: Ecuador!
Day 2: Connect with women stories in a colonial town.
Day 3: Discover the natural riches of the country crossed by the equator line.
Day 4: Feel part of the millenary heritage.
Day 5: Gaze the famous Galapagos tortoise on
Day 6: Enjoy the sublime of the Galapagos Islands
Day 7: Join to local women to learn about their lifestyle
Day 8: Be back to the imposing Ecuadorian Andes.
Day 9: A delightful intercultural experience
Day 10: Share ancestral wisdom
Day 11: One day to do everything by ourselves or Feel the fresh air of the Andes
Day 12: Let’s organize our next adventure!
If you would like to opt for a personalized tour and make changes to the itinerary to emphasize activities of your interest, please contact us. It will be a pleasure to organize a private journey for you and your companions.
Make your payment with calm and comfort with your credit or debit card from wherever you are!
We will send a payment link to your e-mail to you process the transaction with total security through PlaceToPay system.
We also accept payments by bank transfer to our account in Ecuador or through Western Union or Money Gram.
DepartureQuito/ Return: Quito
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
How was your experience with us? We will love to receive your feedback?
- Comfortable and legal tourist transportation
- Transfer in/out to international and national flights
- Professional bilingual (English and Spanish) guide.
- Meals according itinerary (menu).
- All entrances fees and activities described in the itinerary.
- 11 nights in double or triple room (according availability and to request of the guests).
- Bilingual naturalist guide level II in Galápagos (English and Spanish)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube).
- Courtesy: Travel assistant card.
- Travel support 24/7 (WhatsApp)
- International and national air tickets*
- Single supplement.
- Guidance in other language (Germany, French, others)*
- Additional nights, meals, beverages and drinks.
- Data plan: 2000MB*
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Anything not specified in the tour description.